For most visitors to the Kingdom, visa are obtainable upon arrival at both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap International Airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. At land crossing from Thailand, Vietnam and Laos, visa can be obtained at International Check Point border. Tourists also can get their visas prior to their arrival through a Cambodian Embassy or Consulate overseas. Tourists also can get eVisa through online E-Visa before travelling. Some nationalities are required to get visa in advance at Royal Embassy of Kingdom of Cambodia in their country: Afghanistan, Algeria, Arab Saudi, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Nigeria. A passport and visa are required. Tourists and business travelers may purchase a Cambodian visa valid for one month at the airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap and borders. Both require a passport valid for at least six (6) months from the expiry date, 01 recent passport-sized photo. A departure tax is charged on all domestic and international flights.
Airport Tax (Passenger Service Charges)
For International Travel Foreigner: Adult US$ 25 Under 12 years old US$ 13 Under 2 years old FREE Cambodian: Adult US$18 Under 12 years old US$ 10 Under 2 years old FREE For Domestic Travel Foreigner: Adult US$ 6 Under 2 years old FREE Cambodian: Adult US$ 5 Under 2 years old FREE
The entry points to obtain Arrival Visa
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Bavet International Check Point (Svay Rieng Province) / Moc Bai, Tay Ninh, Vietnam
- Kha Orm Sam Nor International Check Point (Kandal Province) / Ving Xuong, An Giang, Vietnam (“Chau Doc crossing”)
- Tropeang Sre International Check Point (Kratie Province) / Hoa Lu, Binh Phuoc Province, Vietnam
- Prek Chak International Check Point (Kampot Province) / Xa Xia, Kien Giang, Vietnam (Ha Tien crossing)
- Phnom Den International Check Point (Takeo Province) / Tinh Bien, An Giang, Vietnam
- Oyadav International Check Point (Rattankiri Province) / Le Tanh, Gia Lai Province, Vietnam
- Tropieng Phlong International Check Point (Kampong Cham Province) / Xa Mat, Vietnam
- Banteay Chakrey International Border Check Point (Prey Veng Province) / Dinh Ba, Dong Thap, Vietnam
- Samrong International Check Point (Svay Rieng Province) / My Quy Tay, Long An Province, Vietnam
- Cham Yeam International Check Point (Koh Kong Province) / Had Lek, Trat, Thailand
- Poi Pet International Check Point (Banteay Meanchey Province) / Aranyaprathet, Sa Kaeo, Thailand
- Osmach International Check Point (Odor Meanchey Province) / Chong Jom, Surin, Thailand
- Anglong Veng International Check Point (Banteay Meanchey Province) / Chong Sa Ngam, Sisaket, Thailand
- Prum International Check Point (Pailin Province) / Ban Pakard, Chantaburi, Thailand
- Doung International Check Point (Battambang Province) / Ban Laem, Chantaburi, Thailand
- Dong Krolar International Check Point (Steung Treng Province)
- Voeung Kam, Champasack, Laos
It is required for the visa applicants to submit passport, application forms, a recent passport-style color photograph, and such other documents as determined by the status of stay.
- Single entry visa fee for tourist (T) (30 days): US$ 30
- Single entry visa fee for business (E) (30 days): US$ 35
Tourist & Business Visas
- Visitors from countries not under Visa Exemption Agreements must apply for a Tourists (T) or business (E) visa valid for one month at the points of entry.
- Visa K can be issued to a Cambodian national entering the Kingdom on a foreign passport. (The applicant has to provide well-documented evidence, such as proof that one’s parents were Cambodian).
The nationals of the Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar do not need a tourist visa and may stay in Cambodia for 21 and 30 days respectively.
The tourist (T) and business (E) visas can be extended at the Immigration Department, National Police. The Diplomatic (A), Official (B) and Courtesy (C) visas can be extended at the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. A tourist visa can be extended only once for up to one month (single entry). A business visa can be extended for:
- One month (Single entry)
- Three months (Single entry)
- Six months (Multiple entry)
- One year (Multiple entry)
- Overstays will be fined US$ 10 per day.
Visa Exemption by Cambodia with ASEAN Countries
Visa Exemption by Cambodia with Other Countries
* (1) Passport Diplomatic (PD) * (2) Passport Service (PS) * (3) Passport Normal (PN)